Borat: My country send me to United States to make movie-film. Please, come and see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.
Borat: Jak sie masz! My name-a Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice!
Oxanna: [as Borat is leaving] If you cheat on me, I will snap off your cock!
Borat: [later] Sadly, I cannot go after Pamela or else my wife will snap off my cock.
Borat: Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social, and Jew.
Borat: You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?
Borat: What kind of dog is this?
Zookeeper: It's a tortoise.
Borat: Is it a cat in a hat?
Zookeeper: No... it's a tortoise in a shell.
Borat: He is my neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!
Borat: I want to have a car that attract a woman with shave down below.
Car Dealership owner: Well that would be a Corvette. Or a Hummer.
[starts showing Borat cars]
Car Dealership owner: We'll try to help you out here.
Borat: A man yesterday, tell me if I buy a car I must buy one with a pussy magnet.
Car Dealership owner: He means a car that women like.
Borat: Yes, but where do you keep this magnet?
Car Dealership owner: [interrupts] No. There's no magnet he just means the vehicle. Women love the Hummers.
Borat: Do this have a pussy magnet?
Car Dealership owner: No. The vehicle itself would be a magnet.
Borat: If I give you good price, will you please put in pussy magnet?
Car Dealership owner: Yeah but there's no-there's no such thing in this country as a-as a magnet.
Borat: Thank you for watch my film. I hope you like. Dziekuje.
Borat: When you chase a dream, especially one with plastic chests, you sometimes do not see what is right in front of you.
Borat: [referring to Pamela Anderson's character in "Baywatch"] This C.J. was like no Kazakh woman I have ever seen. She had golden hairs, teeth as white as pearls, and the asshole of a seven-year-old. For the first time in my lifes, I was in love.
Borat: This is my country of Kazakhstan. It locate between Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan, and assholes Uzbekistan.
Borat: Dis my mother. She oldest woman in village. She 43!
Borat: Sometime my sister, she show her vazhïn to my brother Bilo and say "You will never get this you will never get it la la la la la la." He behind his cage. He cries, he cries and everybody laughs. She goes "You never get this." But one time he break cage and he "get this" and then we all laugh. High five!
Borat: I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.
Borat: Her vazhïn hang like sleeve of wizard's robe.
Borat: There lives Nursultan Tulyakbay. He's still asshole. I get iPod, he only get iPod Mini. Everybody know it for girls!
Borat: I like to make sexy time!
Borat: May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!
Borat: This is Urkin, the town rapist. Naughty, naughty!
Borat: I will forgive Pamela, and I will go to California with my friend Mr. Jesus, AND TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE HER!
Borat: [to the town's rapist upon farewell] Urkin, not too much raping... Humans only!
Borat: This is Natalya.
[He kisses her passionately]
Borat: She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan.
[She holds up a trophy and smiles]
Borat: Niiice!
Borat: My moustache still tastes of your testes!
Borat: The only thing keeping me going was my dream of one day holding Pamela in my arms and making romance explosion on her stomach.
Borat: How's my back pussy?
Azamat: Not bad. Moist.
Borat: Even though my anus was broken, I knew the rest of our journey would be great success.
Borat: Kazakhstan is more civilised now. Women can now travel on inside of bus, and homosexuals no longer have to wear blue hat.
Borat: American wine is like Kazakhstani wine, but not made from fermented horse urine.
Borat: Very sorry to interrupt politic. Might I make a shit in your house?
Borat: There are many job opportunities in the US and of A. For men, construction worker, taxi driver or accountant. For woman, prostitute.
Borat: My mother, she never love me. (Stifled chuckle) She say she wish she was raped by someone else.
Borat: Yakshemash! In US and A, if you want to marry a girl, you cannot just go to her father and swap her for 15 gallons of pesticide. Here you have to do something called dating.
Jan 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-small-003.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment