Feb 9, 2010

Still hopeful

Through adversity there is redemption. Holding on to this hope is what keeps me alive every single day, although the only person who ever believed in me is now gone. Great.

Still hoping that I can finally live my own life, be with the people I want to be, do the things I want to do, pursue my dreams, achieve my goals, discover my abilities, and be rid of the people around me who are all hypocrites.

It's funny how narrow-minded some people can be. You cannot look at something or someone through only one or a limited view. You only see what your eyes want to see and you ignore everything else surrounding that thing that displeases you. How is it possible that you can only view one side of people/things? How is it that you can only view, for example, the good side of someone/something and only the bad side of someone/something? How is it possible that you can never realise when people are pretending?

It's funny how dumb some people can be, looking down at people that they were once they think they have become "important." So does that mean that once you've stepped into the light of the assumed "purity" and "innocence" then you have completely changed into an extremely angelic person? Hmmm, it does not make sense at all, no rationale can cover that explanation. So then, once you've become "good" in the eyes of the beholder, you completely are rid of all the "evil" you once had? Do people change overnight? You and I know that that is a load of bullshit. Nobody changes overnight. De facto. We can only mould ourselves into something we're not for a certain period of time, i.e. when around the people we want to impress and seem "angelic." Changing yourself, I mean, pretending to change, does not alter the past. Whatever you were before, you know that is still rooted deep within you. You know you still are what you were before. Admit it cause you can't run away from it.

The art of 'ass'kissing', I guess it pays off. Perhaps the only way to live a good life is to kiss-ass. What's so wrong about it? The fact that it ensures you material benefits? I guess some would perceive it as a blessing. I, on the other hand, perceive it as an act of self-degradation. Would you risk degrading yourself, stooping down that low, loosing all self-respect and morality just so you could easily achieve instant material benefits? Well I guess if you're into the easy life- getting money for free and being spoiled with material things (a.k.a. expensive, useless shit) and being praised so highly without having any form of real-life achievement, then yeah, working your way in life through ass-kissing is the perfect way for you. LOSERS. Oh you've worked your way up, I know you have. Everybody knows you have. Just don't keep your head held up that high. Cause you'll never know when you're gonna lose everything. And when you do, where will you hide? Where will you go? Who will you run to? Hmmm?? THINK.

I don't give a fuck if this makes me sound cruel or evil or whatever shit you can describe it as. But I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU FALL FROM GRACE. And when you do, mark my words, I will be the first one laughing at you.

No comments: