I WILL LIVE AGAIN, YOU'LL SEE.
TOMORROW'S NOT SCARING ME.
FAR AWAY FROM YESTERDAY.
JUST TAKE THIS PAIN AWAY
Just Stop by Disturbed
Just stop enough of the limitless critical comments on my life
Just drop the judgment and all of your pseudo-involvement in my life
Step back a moment, and look at the miracle starting in our life
Don't stop the moment, and let the incredible happen knowing that
All that you want is to criticize something for nothing
And all that I want is forgiveness one more time
To be the best in the world
Just stop with all of your little deliberate problems with my life
Enough of all the crippling, terrible pain we feel inside
Step back a moment, remember how the miracle started in our life
Take back the torment; I won't be enjoying this moment knowing that
All that you want is to criticize something for nothing
And all that I want is forgiveness one more time
I know that all that we want is to feel inside some kind of comfort
And all that we've done we can hide
We'll be the best in the world
All I ever wanted was to be a real source of compassion
From the moment that we found ourselves drowning in
To The Rats by Trivium
You hide behind barricades.
Built of facades, you think you're safe
But someday we all will find you.
Come to where you work and fucking tie you
Every lie.. Shoved back..down your throat..By our hands
A skull fuck, For every word, Just try to breathe, Don't fuck with this
Break every bone in your face!!
If you mess with my life, I'll mess with your blood!
Bury you in a coffin made of your,
A coffin made of your deceptions
Obsess as each second fades
In denial of your mind made
Still your jealous precedes you
You're really in love with all that I do
This is to the rats. This is to the rats
And your conscience still tears at you
You secretly want to be just like me!
Jun 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-small-003.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment