Jul 23, 2008

Closure

Among the many thoughts that swim around in my head- we constantly make mistakes to learn from them. I had a deep conversation with my sister recently on relationships and all that shit and it made me realise that you have to get your heart broken at least once or a few times in your life time because this is what's going to make you stronger and expand your views on the opposite sex. The heartbreak experience is both shitty and wonderful at the same time because without this, people will stay naive and have an immature view on relationships till only God knows when. I've dealt with jerks, assholes, perverts, suicidals, megalomaniacs, sociopaths and childish men. Those that are insane in the membrane. It's infuriating and frustrating but it gave me an insight into what these kind of people are capable of and all I can do now is try to make sure that I don't make the same mistakes all over again. Never regret any relationship no matter how shitty they are because they happen for a reason and that is for you to learn. They can break you down or make you stronger, you decide for yourself which path you wish to take. And never let one failed relationship ruin your entire life, never let it get in the way of your family, friends, job, studies and whatever the hell you are doing. I am so relieved I am now way past all of that. I can finally put it all behind me and look forward to new things to come :)

Apart from that, my lovely has gone to España... ¡Qué suerte! ¡Te extraño mucho mucho mucho! Pero no te preocupes mi amado, we are going to do some shit together in España one day!! :D Pienso en tí todo el día y estás siempre en mis pensamientos. Siempre. Rad te imam & bi radi plesali z mano? hehe :) Anyway, I watched The Dark Knight last week and I'm not much of a Batman fan but the movie was awesome! The late Heath Ledger played the Joker really well but too bad he is no longer here with us. Rest In Peace. Those of you who have not had the chance to watch it yet, go watch it!!



And here are my last words to You (who gave me one hell of a fucked-up joyride these past few years and no, the joyride was very bad and damaging to me) before I say my final goodbye:
Let me help you tie the rope around your neck
Let me help to talk you the wrong way off the ledge
Let me help you hold the glock up to your head
Let me help to chain the weights onto your legs
Get on the plank fuck!!!!!!! :D

No comments: