Just when you thought things are going to get better. Just when you thought you can finally look forward to good things to come. Just when you start believing that there is after all a light at the end of that dark tunnel. Then everything comes crashing down. Why is it so hard for us to obtain happiness in life? It doesn't seem that hard for other people around us but why does it have to be so fucking hard for us? Why is it so hard for some people to accept the fact that nothing and nobody is perfect? This hole is filled with uptight and arrogant bastards.
Authority is always the essence of the problem. Those who fear authority are the ones you know who will never have your back no matter what. Fuck the system! Nothing is ever going to improve without change. Change is the main catalyst of progress and development. Rules are sometimes meant to be broken to allow progress. "Today's terrorists are tomorrow's leaders" and I stand by that. Don't analyse it literally, I do not support terrorists but the term "terrorists" in this phrase refers to those who are not afraid of change.
Often I think about our situation and start getting very angry. Why can't things be easier? Why does it always have to be so damn hard? I have lost count of the number of times people have left me because of this. Will I never be able to obtain perpetual bliss? Only false hopes that linger in my solitude. Despite all these fucked up shit however I still believe that through adversity there will eventually be redemption. And I hope that YOU will be my salvation. Please don't take away that one spark of hope left in me. We can fight this and we can make it through if we only keep believing.
:'(
Authority is always the essence of the problem. Those who fear authority are the ones you know who will never have your back no matter what. Fuck the system! Nothing is ever going to improve without change. Change is the main catalyst of progress and development. Rules are sometimes meant to be broken to allow progress. "Today's terrorists are tomorrow's leaders" and I stand by that. Don't analyse it literally, I do not support terrorists but the term "terrorists" in this phrase refers to those who are not afraid of change.
Often I think about our situation and start getting very angry. Why can't things be easier? Why does it always have to be so damn hard? I have lost count of the number of times people have left me because of this. Will I never be able to obtain perpetual bliss? Only false hopes that linger in my solitude. Despite all these fucked up shit however I still believe that through adversity there will eventually be redemption. And I hope that YOU will be my salvation. Please don't take away that one spark of hope left in me. We can fight this and we can make it through if we only keep believing.
:'(
-small-003.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment