Aku mau pergi ke Metalcamp di Tolmin, Slovenia!! :( These metal festivals are like heaven or hell on earth for metal heads where we belong. I am definitely gonna go there one day with my one and only metal head brother and we'll go crazy like we're supposed to. We'll go to Wacken, Graspop, everywhere!! Muahahahaha. I am so sad. Seriously. But that time will come :)
The new semester is starting in less than a week! Fuck. Baie kali, I have yet to change my already fucked-up sleeping time which is as they say it here, tunggang-tebalik. I have turned nocturnal ever since the holiday started a few months ago which is very bad but nonetheless inevitable. I will miss the feeling of having so much free time and yet having nothing to do. And I have yet to cherish these last few days left. Fuck.
The new semester is starting in less than a week! Fuck. Baie kali, I have yet to change my already fucked-up sleeping time which is as they say it here, tunggang-tebalik. I have turned nocturnal ever since the holiday started a few months ago which is very bad but nonetheless inevitable. I will miss the feeling of having so much free time and yet having nothing to do. And I have yet to cherish these last few days left. Fuck.
-small-003.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment