My Curse by Killswitch Engage
I watched you walk away. Hopeless, with nothing to say
I strain my eyes. Hoping to see you again
This is my curse (the longing)
This is my curse (time)
This is my curse (the yearning)
This is my curse
There is love burning to find you
Will you wait for me? Will you be there?
Your silence haunts me
But still I hunger for you
This is my curse (the wanting)
This is my curse (time)
This is my curse (the needing)
This is my curse
There is love burning to find you
Will you wait for me?
AND STILL I WANT... AND STILL I ACHE...
BUT STILL I WAIT... TO SEE YOU AGAIN
Dying, inside, these walls
And I see your face in these tears
And I see your face...
there is love...burning to find you
Still Beats Your Name by Killswitch Engage
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?
Followed closely by the footsteps of my failures.
What can I do to alter my perception of the way and the truth?
Let this burden drift away.
Who knows how long the void has swallowed me?
I only wish for nothing more than peace to find me.
How can this be? We've come so far
To let the weight destroy our grand design
Let this burden drift away.
My pledge remains faithful to you.
AND MY HEART STILL BEATS YOUR NAME...
Drowning once again.
Will I live another day?
To reach the surface
Let this burden drift away
Drowning, Choking, Fading, Life
Is this the moment where I leave the blackness?
Is this the moment of my rebirth?
The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage
Seek me, call me... I'll be waiting
This distance, this dissolution
I cling to memories while falling
Sleep brings release, and the hope of a new day
Waking the misery of being without you
Surrender, I give in
Another moment is another eternity
(Seek me) For comfort, (Call me) For solace
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
(Seek me) Completion, (Call me) I'll be waiting
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
You know me, you know me all too well
My only desire - to bridge our division
In sorrow I speak your name
And my voice mirrors my torment
Am I breathing?
My strength fails me
Your picture, a bitter memory
For comfort, for solace
(Seek me) For comfort, (Call me) For solace
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
(Seek me) Completion, (Call me) I'll be waiting
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-small-003.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment