May 24, 2008

F**k it all!!

What the fuck do you fucking want from us all? You’ve made our lives a living hell and now you’re fucking back from your fucking hell to taunt us again. You returned with a smile on your face but even from that first day you didn’t fool me. I knew you had a hidden agenda. Old habits never die, BITCH! What the fuck is wrong with you?? You enjoy seeing other people fall. You laugh at every fucked-up step that we take. You try so hard to succeed at every angle in creating your fucked-up lies. You think you’re always right. Well guess what? You’re full of SHIT!! Open your fucking eyes, BITCH! Stop doing what you’re doing. Please just stop all your bullshit. Please don’t put us through this again like you did. Just stop it stop it stop it!! Stop treating people like shit just so you could feel better! Does it make you feel better that you make other people who are much better than you feel like shit? You went through hell and you want us to go through what you went through. You want us all to fall with you. BITCH! Selfish bitch. Stop molding people into something that you were because it doesn’t work. Don’t you think you’ve done enough damage on a number of people? Don’t you ever fucking stop to think how you’ve scarred our childhood for life? Well you don’t because of your fucking ego and your fucking pride that you stand by. Fuck you! You think it’s all funny.

Oh and please, do not bitch about other people just because they aren't as fucked up as you are. Sadar diri deh! You need only look in the mirror if you’re looking for a hypocrite, a betrayer, a fucking liar. Stop judging others and stop pointing fingers. Just stop trying to be so perfect because nobody’s perfect. I’m sure you knew that already so just stop fucking being in denial and start facing reality.

I’ve learned a lot of things through this experience. Throughout my entire life, going through the different shit that you give us. This never-ending joyride… ahhh….such blasphemy. I’ve finally learned how to be patient and have faith. I strongly believe in karma and I will stand by this belief until the day I die. No matter how tempted I am to pursue revenge I have tried so hard to resist this pursuit of absolute and bloody revenge that have been swimming around in my head. I have come to realize that if this pursuit is carried out, it will only give me satisfaction for a short period of time. But if I leave it to the hands of fate, the karma you will get will be tenfold, I promise you this. You may not get it now but one day eventually. Happiness is never ever-lasting bitch. I promise you this.

"Fuck it all!! Fuck this world!! Fuck everything that you stand for! Don't belong, don't exist. Don't give a shit, Don't you ever judge me!!" Surfacing- Slipknot

Yes, I swear profusely and regurgitate my bloody thoughts. You can hate me all you want or call me a bad person. I don’t give a shit! That’s how fucking pissed I am!

No comments: