May 24, 2008

Bored

Its 3 a.m. in the morning and I'm fucking bored. Shit I can't believe that I have a lot of free time now. And three more months of it. Oh joy. Really looking forward to it hahahh not! Lately been doing nothing productive. Just spend the day internet-ing, playing the guitar, learning to play new songs, playing guitar hero (I tried but I still suck at it). I haven't been doing any sports for two months now and I feel terrible. Maybe I'll start swimming, running and playing badminton soon, maybe play futsal as well with my siblings. I've always wanted to read the English translation of the Holy Quran and I thought I'd do that after the semester ends and I still haven't got around to it heheh. Procrastination. We all hate it but we still embrace it. Time is amazing because I've started to realize how strong I have become now. Time has awesome healing powers. I'm still amazed at how I don't think about this person anymore like I had been for the past few weeks. Frankly I don't give a shit anymore so you can do whatever you want, it won't hurt me that much anymore like before. I'm so bored so I ripped this off Mali's blog just to kill time. Hope she doesn't mind.

1. WHAT CURSE WORD DO YOU USE THE MOST?
> hahaha don't know where to begin...shit, fuck, motherfucker, bitch. crap, bullshit

2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW?
> Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden (great song)

3. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU TALK TO THE MOST?
> myself

4. WHAT TIME IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK SET FOR?
> right now it's not set because I wake up anytime I want

5. DO YOU WEAR FLIP FLOPS WHEN IT’S COLD?
> yeah why not?

6. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE OR BE IN THE PICTURE?
> be in the picture!

7. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
> Silence of the lambs

9. HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU LAZY?
> yes

10. DO YOU EVER TAKE MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP?
> yes....

11. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?
> i think my Mastodon CD is still in there

12. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK?
> eww i don't like milk

13. HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU A SECRET THIS WEEK?
> yes. you know who you are and you know it's safe with me :)

14. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS?
> two years ago... sad, i know

15. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
> no haha although i still try to

16. DO YOU THINK PEOPLE TALK AB0UT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK?
> haha that's nothing new but i don't give a shit

18. WHAT MOVIE DO YOU KNOW EVERY LINE TO?
> V for Vendetta!! i used to know every line of Home Alone 2 as well

19. DO YOU OWN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS?
> yes but only Avenged Sevenfold and Judas Priest that Wira bought me. oh and Megadeth from my bro

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
> hah don't think so

21. DO YOU DO YOUR OWN DISHES?
> sometimes

22. EVER CRY IN PUBLIC?
> yes.. i'm not afraid to cry

23. ARE YOU ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR A LAP TOP?
> laptop

24. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS?
> i want more piercings! i want two on my lip and my eyebrow

31. WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE?
> shower

32. WOULD YOU EVER DATE SOMEONE COVERED IN TATTOOS?
> definitely!!! the more the better!

33. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS?
> played Azi's guitar

34. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT ON THE COUCH?
> don't remember

35. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU NEED TO FUNCTION?
> 6-7 hours

37. ARE Y0UR DAYS FULL AND FAST PACED?
> they used to be but not anymore after the semester ended

38. DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE CALORIES IN THE FOOD YOU EAT?
> hah no i can eat whatever i want and still not get fat. it sucks actually

39. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
> when appropriate heheh

40. H0W OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?
> 21

41. ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?
> yes but i try not to be when with friends and siblings

43. DO YOU GET ALONG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX OR THE OPPOSITE SEX?
> the opposite sex ;)

44. BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?
> no

45. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE, OR BACK?
> side

47. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
> on my arm from a hot iron

48. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
> someone who will remain unnamed

49. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
> Chris Amott but i can only dream...sigh

50. HOW’S THE SURVEY?
> it sucks

and someone sitting next to me just farted. Damn.

No comments: